- Reviews (0)
Measuring Results from Training – Online Training Course – Certificate in Measuring Results from Training – Short Course
Although we all know that training can have many amazing benefits, sometimes it can be hard to prove those benefits and attach a dollar value to training. Some topics, like sales training or time management, might have direct, tangible benefits. Other topics, like communication or leadership, might have benefits that you can’t put a dollar value on.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Our measuring results from training course, participants will learn about the different ways to evaluate training progress, and how to use those results to demonstrate the results that training brings. Once the training has been evaluated the next step is to modify and updated the curriculum to create a content that is better suited for the participants.
The objectives of this measuring results from training online course are to:
- Understand Kolb’s learning styles and learning cycle
- Understand Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- Be familiar with many types of evaluation tools, including goal setting, tests, reactionary sheets, interviews, observations, hip-pocket assessments, skill assessments, and learning journals
- Understand when to use each type of evaluation tool
- Be able to perform a needs assessment
- Know how to write learning objectives and link them to evaluation
- Be able to write an evaluation plan to evaluate learning at each stage of the training and far beyond
- Know how to identify the costs, benefits, and return on investment of training
- Be familiar with the parts of a business case
What’s covered in this course?
This online measuring results from training course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Kolbâ€™s Learning Styles
Module Three: Kirkpatrickâ€™s Levels of Evaluation
Module Four: Types of Measurement Tools
Module Five: Focusing the Training
Module Six: Creating an Evaluation Plan
|Module Seven: Assessing Learning before Training
Module Eight: Assessing Learning during Training
Module Nine: Assessing Learning after Training
Module Ten: The Long Term View
Module Eleven: Calculating the Return on Investment (ROI)
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why is it important to measure training results?
Usually, return on investment follows a business impact, a business impact follows application, application follows learning, and learning follows satisfaction with training. Choose a training company that understands how to evaluate training properly, and you can be confident that they monitor their client’s results, and improve their training protocols as a consequence.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.
Measuring Results from Training – Online Training Course
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.